Radiolands makes great music stations, and if all you do is listen you'll still get to know the people, places and lives of the DJs. We do this by combining a bunch of elements you won't hear anywhere else.
- Host segments: Our hosts do more than tell you the name of the song and artist. They talk a little about themselves, their friends, family and world, like DJs do. Over time you get to know all about them and what they love, hate and don't give a fig about.
- Parody commercials: There are fictional advertisers and sponsors in a Radioland. Their make-believe commercials introduce and expand the world outside the station.
- On-Air promotions: Contests, interviews, local events and even promos all fit within the world of the Radioland.
- Community participation: We'll keep you up to date on everything happening in the online community even if you never read a word.
- Special segments: Featured artists, local concerts, seasonal specials; there's always something new and fun to listen to.
A world for your ears to explore.